Monday, September 17, 2012

9/15/12 Consert for Impact Kick Off

Well there was a concert Saturday at Herman park around 6:00 till around 9:30. It was free music and food. It was brought to us by the Cross+Point. Entertainment company for the Impact youth group. Yeah I know most people don't want to listen to "Christian" music but it relates to the youth of America. All the artists there rapped and its not something most people would expect.

Some of the artists were Prodiga1, Wam, Izac G, and more. They gave out CD's just so they can share what they stand for. They Came from Billings, Montana for only the price of gas money. The music they do has a lot of truth in it. They don't do this for a living because they don't think its about the money, it's about getting the word of God out to people who wouldn't hear it otherwise.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gone to this concert. It sounded really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound amazing, I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know christian music could be rap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty impressive that the group would come just for the cost of gas, and that they don't do this for a living. It would be interesting to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christain music can be in any style its mostly about the message that they are giving. If you would like to hear some of there music just go to youtube and type in prodiga1 just like it is here and it will bring up some of his music. I haven't been able to find the other artists yet but I'm still loking. :)

    ReplyDelete