Monday, October 1, 2012

Broken by Lindsey Haun

There's one song that keeps getting stuck in my head. It is Broken by Lindsey Haun. It not only does it speak to my heart but it also speaks to my life. Broken tells about how no matter how much we don't think we can make it through our hard times, that we should never stop believing in ourselves. That the scars we get through out our life make us who we are on the outside and the inside.


It tell me that everything has happened for a reason. The reason bad things happen is to make us stronger. The song Broken tries to make sence of all the pain in the world. How we should never stop trying to move past the things we are going through, so it can make us stronger. It gives me a new meaning of hope.

4 comments:

  1. I love this song so much. It's one of my favorite songs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know the song, but it sounds powerful! Crazy how music can have so much meaning behind it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What genre is it considered? It must be powerful to have such a message and be in your head so much!

    ReplyDelete